Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thomas Kinkade Paris City of Lights painting

Thomas Kinkade Paris City of Lights paintingThomas Kinkade New Horizons paintingThomas Kinkade Mountain Paradise painting
Whatis studentdom's Assignment, when all's said and done?" they demanded of one another; one asserted that therewas none, as there was no Assignor; another, that each student was his own sole Tutor and Examiner; and so forth.
"Please," I said. "What I mean is, didn't WESCAC give you an Assignment? It gave me one."
"What He means is the analytical, conceptualizing consciousness," said one of my new classmates, as if speaking of someone not present.
"The flunk He does!" another objected. "He's putting us on, to remind us to be like Sakhyan."
"No, man!" insisted the first. "It's the Form-is-the-Void thing. Like the categories aren't real, but there they are, and we're in them even though there's really nous. "
A third intently scratched his crotch. "But does WESCAC symbolize Differentiated Reality or the Differentiating Principle?"
"Neither!" Number Two said contemptuously. "WESCAC symbolizesSymbolization. What He means --"
"Please," I said. At once they were respectfully silent. "The Assignment I'm talking about is a list of things I have to do to Pass. . ."
"See?" One said delightedly.
"I'm supposed to Fix the Clock, for example, and End the Boundary

No comments: