Friday, July 4, 2008

Vladimir Volegov Sun Drenched Garden painting

Vladimir Volegov Sun Drenched Garden painting
Guillaume Seignac Jeune femme denudee sur canape painting
Well, what do you think of our new friend?" asked Priscilla, when Phil had left them.
"I like her. There is something very lovable about her, in spite of all her nonsense. I believe, as she says herself, that she isn't half as silly as she sounds. She's a dear, kissable baby -- and I don't know that she'll ever really grow up."
"I like her, too," said Priscilla, decidedly. "She talks as much about boys as Ruby Gillis does. But it always enrages or sickens me to hear Ruby, whereas I just wanted to laugh good-naturedly at Phil. Now, what is the why of that?"
"There is a difference," said Anne meditatively. "I think it's because Ruby is really so CONSCIOUS of boys. She plays at love and love-making. Besides, you feel, when she is boasting of her beaux that she is doing it to rub it well into you that you haven't half so many. Now, when Phil

No comments: