Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Paul Cezanne Still Life with Onions

Paul Cezanne Still Life with OnionsPaul Cezanne Poplar TreesPaul Cezanne Mount Sainte Victoire
Oxford?" she cried. "That's where I come from!"
"Is there an Oxford in your world, then? You never came from my world."
"No," she said decisively. "Different worlds. But in my world there's an Oxford too. We're both speaking English, en't we? about Scholars."
He put the plates together and stood up.
"I cooked," he said, "so you can wash the dishes."
She looked incredulous. "Wash the dishes?" she scoffedStands to reason there's other things the same. How did you get through? Is there a bridge, or what?""Just a kind of window in the air.""Show me," she said.It was a command, not a request. He shook his head."Not now," he said. "I want to sleep. Anyway, it's the middle of the night.""Then show me in the morning!""All right, I'll show you. But I've got my own things to do. You'll have to find your scholars by yourself.""Easy," she said. "I know all

No comments: