Friday, December 5, 2008

Edward Hopper Railroad Sunset painting

Edward Hopper Railroad Sunset paintingEdward Hopper Morning Sun painting
trees near the fountain, and in it they laid soft couches; then speaking words of peace with fair elvish voices they left them. For a little while the travellers talked of their night before in the tree-tops, and of their day's journey, and of the Lord and Lady; for they had not yet the heart to look further back.`What did you blush for, Sam? ' said Pippin. `You soon broke down. Anyone would have thought you hope it was nothing worse than
Claude Monet Venice Twilight paintingPierre Auguste Renoir Two Sisters (On the Terrace) painting
troubled,' she said. 'Tonight you shall sleep in peace.' Then they sighed and felt suddenly weary, as those who have been questioned long and deeply, though no words had been spoken openly.`Go now! ' said Celeborn. `You are worn with sorrow and much toil. Even if your Quest did not concern us closely, you should have refuge in this City, until you were healed and refreshed. Now you shall rest, and we will not speak of your further road for a while.'That night the Company slept upon the ground, much to the satisfaction of the hobbits. The Elves spread for them a pavilion among thea wicked plot to steal one of my blankets.'`I never thought no such thing,' answered Sam, in no mood for jest. 'If you want to know, I felt as if I hadn't got nothing on, and I didn't like it. She seemed to be looking inside me and asking me what I would do if she gave me the chance of the Shire to a nice little hole with-with a bit of g of don't think

No comments: