Sunday, November 9, 2008

Marc Chagall I and the Village painting

Marc Chagall I and the Village paintingMarc Chagall Birthday paintingGeorges Seurat Sunday Afternoon on the Island of la Grande Jatte painting
people, how happy he was! But now his eye is dim. Now he won't fight."
That afternoon Salahuddin found himself alone with his father while the two women napped. He discovered that he, who had been so determined to have everything out in the open, to say the word, was now awkward and inarticulate, not knowing how to speak. But Changez had something to say. his dignity. I don't want that to happen." Salahuddin was awestruck. _First one falls in love with one's father all over again, and then one learns to look up to him, too_. "The doctors say you're a case in a million," he replied truthfully. "It looks like you have been spared the pain." Something in
"I want you to know," he said to his son, "that I have no problem about this thing at all. A man must die of something, and it is not as though I were dying young. I have no illusions; I know I am not going anywhere after this. It's the end. That's okay. The only thing I'm afraid of is pain, because when there is pain a man loses

No comments: