Thursday, November 27, 2008

Felisky Val Else

Felisky Val ElseFelisky Vagabond GatewayFelisky The Yellow House GardenFelisky The Inner Courtyard
"Who wants to be in Slytherin? I think I'd leave, wouldn't you?" James asked the boy lounging on the seats opposite him, and with a jolt, Harry realized that it was Sirius. Sirius did not smile.

"My whole family have been in Slytherin," he said.

"Blimey," said James, "and I thought you seemed all right!"

Sirius grinned.   "No," said Snape, though his slight sneer said otherwise. "If you'd rather be brawny than brainy – " "Where're you hoping to go, seeing as you're neither?" interjected Sirius.    James roared with laughter. Lily sat up, rather flushed, and looked from James to Sirius in dislike.

"Maybe I'll break the tradition. Where are you heading, if you've got the choice?"

James lifted an invisible sword.

"‘Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart!' Like my dad."

Snape made a small, disparaging noise. James turned on him.

"Got a problem with that?"


"Come on, Severus, let's find another compartment."

No comments: