Friday, October 10, 2008

Salvador Dali The Crucifixion painting

Salvador Dali The Crucifixion paintingSalvador Dali Les Elephants paintingMark Rothko Orange and Yellow painting
Yes, but I could say that when I was four years old. She’s almost four and I bet she can’t say it. Can you, Catherine? Can you?”
“Well, now, some people learn a little quicker than others. It’s nice to learn fast but it’s nice to take your time, too.” He walked over and picked Catherine up and sat down with her in his lap. He smelled almost as good as her father, although he was soft in front, and she looked happy. “Now what does that word ‘primordrial’ mean?”
“I dunno, but it’s nice and scary.”
“Is it scary? Yes? Yes, spose it does have a sort of a scary sound. Now you can say it, you ought to find out what it means, sometime.”
“What does it mean?”
“Not sure myself, but then I don’t say it. Don’t have occasion.” He opened out one arm and Rufus walked across to him without realizing he was doing so. The arm felt strong and kind around him. “You’re a fine little boy,” Mr. Starr, said. “But it isn’t nice of you to lord it over your sister.”
“What’s ‘lord it’?”

No comments: