Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Johannes Vermeer Diana and her Companions painting

Johannes Vermeer Diana and her Companions paintingJohannes Vermeer Christ in the House of Mary and Martha paintingJohannes Vermeer Allegory of the Faith painting
absence.
"I don't mean everything about rap is crap. I just mean the majority of it," he explained.
"Actually I think TI's new album is great and I've been pumping that for the last two weeks every day in my car aside from my own stuff as I record it.
"Andre 3000 is also incredible. So I just mean rap in general."
His autobiography, Eminem: The Way I Am, is released today.
struck me recently that a lot of people think they know what’s wrong with this world, and it also struck me that they’re all wrong.
Seriously — almost every political and religious group, every opinionated person, every publication with an opinion, has said at one time or another what they think is wrong with this world.
Conservatives think that we’ve become a welfare state (giving too many handouts to the poor), while many

No comments: