Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vincent van Gogh Vase with Twelve Sunflowers painting

Vincent van Gogh Vase with Twelve Sunflowers paintingVincent van Gogh The Olive Trees painting
Harry mumbled something indistinct.
'I well remember my first interview with Dumbledore,' went on Professor Trelawney, in throaty tones. 'He was deeply impressed, of course, deeply impressed ... I was staying at the Hog's Head, which I do not advise, incidentally - bed bugs, dear boy - but funds were low. Dumbledore did me the courtesy of calling upon me in my room at the inn. He questioned me ... I must confess that, at first, I thought he seemed ill-disposed towards Divination ... and I remember I was starting to feel a little odd, I had not eaten much that day ... but then ...'
And now Harry was paying attention properly for the first time, for he knew what had happened then: Professor Trelawney had made the prophecy that had altered the course of his whole life, the prophecy about him and Voldemort.
'... but then we were rudely interrupted by Severus Snape!'

No comments: