Friday, August 8, 2008

Steve Hanks Country Comfort painting

Steve Hanks Country Comfort paintingClaude Monet The Luncheon paintingClaude Monet Terrace at St Adresse painting
With these contentions I disagree. I consider the female orgasm an acquired habit and not natural. The male needs the orgasm to expel the sperm, but the female has no analogous need - her orgasm has nothing to do with expelling the ovum.
In all the animal embraces I have been able to witness, while the orgasm of the male was evident, I could see no evidence of a female orgasm. If the female orgasm is not
p. 56
necessary and does not occur below woman, why should it be necessary of occur in woman?
"To give her pleasure," is the answer, and a good one, but I hold that if she will have Karezza, she can have a finer, sweeter pleasure without it.
My objections to the female orgasm in Karezza (for it is to be noted that in the original "male continence" the woman had the orgasm if she wanted it) are threefold:
That self-control is more difficult for the man where the woman thus indulges herself

No comments: