Friday, July 11, 2008

Vladimir Volegov Beauty painting

Vladimir Volegov Beauty painting
Eric Wallis Undressing painting
have two of these books which are written in english. The stories on the pages are beautiful and touching. I like those stories talking about family relationships and tough things the most. They feel like fresh air to your lung. The effusive feelings may dull your desire from other people but encourage you provide something good for others living around you.They open a new window and show us the shining side of the mankind. Do you see the movie"暖春"? So you know that people are not dead inside!Sometimes I really doubt whether there is love between my parents. Every day they are very busy trying to earn money in order to pay the high tuition for my brother and me. They don’t act in the romantic ways that I read in books or I see on TV. In their opinion, “I love you” is too luxurious for them to say. Sending flowers to each other on Valentine’s Day is even more out of the question. Finally my father has a bad temper. When he’s very tired from the hard work, it is easy for him to lose his temperOne day, my mother was sewing a quilt. I silently sat down beside her and looked at her.
  “Mom, I have a question to ask you,” I said after a while.
  “What?” she replied, still doing her work.
  “Is there love between you and Dad?” I asked her in a very low voice.

No comments: